Zynga sentence example
- Created by Zynga, FarmVille is a virtual reality where you work as a farmer to grow crops and raise animals.
- They can't get at the code on the servers at the home company Zynga, but they can and do alter the code on the user's computer.
- This doesn't necessarily mean that the Cheat Engine will work; the engineers at Zynga and Playfish and even Facebook work hard to insulate their games from the hacks so that people can only play them as intended.
- Zynga, the game network that created FarmVille also created Café World.
- Many Facebook users and others accuse Zynga, the developer of FarmVille, with copying the Farm Town platform.Advertisement
- Just a few years ago, the relatively new game company named Zynga introduced a new game to the Facebook community called "FarmVille."
- In 2007, entrepreneur Mark Pincus founded Zynga games.
- Zynga games are "social" games and just about all of them have some important social aspect to them.
- If the success of FarmVille is any indication, the future of Zynga Games looks very bright.
- Zynga, the creators of Cafe World, were certainly not unaware of the potential for Cheat Engine (and other innovative hackers) to attack their game.Advertisement
- In addition, a rumor started that players caught cheating would be banned from the game by Zynga.
- The worst ones are the ones trying to sell you a "book" about cheating Cafe World - as if any cheat wouldn't be obsolete within days of being discovered by Zynga.
- Zynga has been the creator of many fun games on Facebook, such as Farmville and Cafe World.
- On the other hand, it could be said that the spirit of the game is for people to ignore the rules of Zynga and Facebook and do whatever it takes to win Mafia Wars.