Zydeco sentence example
- From jazz to zydeco, R&B and gospel, musical roots in Louisiana run deep, and some major music stars trace their histories back to the state.
- For decorations, think lots of bright, bold colors, and don't forget to stock up on jazz and zydeco music for dancing.
- Rockin' the Mississippi Delta--Learn why the area is known as the home of Zydeco, Rhythm and Blues, Ragtime, and Gospel while listening to local musicians perform fan favorites.
- Cajun, Creole and Zydeco borrowed French music traditions and mixed them with African and Caribbean music influences.
- Driving, funky and downright dirty, Zydeco will have you popping your fingers and shuffling your feet.Advertisement
- South Louisiana is home to four distinctly regional music genres: Cajun, Creole, Zydeco and Swamp Blues.
- On the percussion side, I have a Zydeco washboard which is played with bottle openers, dog brushes and an egg whisk.
- Playing with zydeco bands all that time, everybody was always dancing.