Zyban sentence example
- Zyban is contraindicated for use in patients with severe hepatic cirrhosis.
- ZYBAN is a relatively weak inhibitor of the neuronal uptake of norepinephrine, serotonin, and dopamine, and does not inhibit monoamine oxidase.
- So they repackaged the drug under the name Zyban, and it is now prescribed to smokers wanting to shake the habit.
- She used, Zyban, patches, gum, inhalator, NHS stop smoking clinics, newsgroup support, support of my family.
- One such drug, bupropin (marketed as Zyban), can aid in treatment.Advertisement
- He/she can help you select an over-the-counter nicotine replacement therapy or write a prescription for Zyban, a new medication that has helped many women overcome the symptoms of nicotine withdrawal.
- Talk to your doctor about bupropion (brand name Zyban or Wellbutrin).
- A prescription medicine called bupropion (brand name Wellbutrin or Zyban) actually eases cravings in some people, making it easier to quit.
- Individuals taking Chantix also fared better than individuals taking Zyban.
- Zyban is one of the previously most used smoking cessation drugs.Advertisement
- Both were higher percentages than users of Zyban or placebos.
- Non-nicotine medications include Zyban and Chantix.
- It can be used to treat depression, seasonal affective disorder, and by the name Zyban can help someone to stop smoking.
- To read more about the side effects and potential adverse effects check out the full pdf report from the makers of Zyban.