Zyban sentence example
- Zyban is contraindicated for use in patients with severe hepatic cirrhosis.
- So they repackaged the drug under the name Zyban, and it is now prescribed to smokers wanting to shake the habit.
- She used, Zyban, patches, gum, inhalator, NHS stop smoking clinics, newsgroup support, support of my family.
- One such drug, bupropin (marketed as Zyban), can aid in treatment.
- He/she can help you select an over-the-counter nicotine replacement therapy or write a prescription for Zyban, a new medication that has helped many women overcome the symptoms of nicotine withdrawal.Advertisement
- A prescription medicine called bupropion (brand name Wellbutrin or Zyban) actually eases cravings in some people, making it easier to quit.
- Individuals taking Chantix also fared better than individuals taking Zyban.
- Zyban is one of the previously most used smoking cessation drugs.
- Both were higher percentages than users of Zyban or placebos.
- Non-nicotine medications include Zyban and Chantix.Advertisement
- It can be used to treat depression, seasonal affective disorder, and by the name Zyban can help someone to stop smoking.
- To read more about the side effects and potential adverse effects check out the full pdf report from the makers of Zyban.