Zt sentence example
- Then we have sin 2 D =sin a sin zt, and since sin a=sin (90°-1) = cos 1, it follows that sin ID = cos 1 sin it.
- Beyer, Zt.
- RICE (Greek 6p15"zt, Latin oryza, French riz, Italian riso, Spanish arros, derived from the Arabic), a well-known cereal, botanical name Oryza sativa.
- I can certainly vouch for ZT version 7 upwards working on a network.Advertisement
- Then we have sin 2 D =sin a sin zt, and since sin a=sin (90Ã‚°-1) = cos 1, it follows that sin ID = cos 1 sin it.
- True to MG 's sports pedigree, the MG ZT makes a strong visual impact with a purposeful stance and style.
- The geometry of the ZT 's MacPherson strut front suspension has been tuned to the requirements of the new chassis platform.
- In 2005, Nanjing Auto Group purchased the brand and created NAC MG UK Limited and by 2007 the new Chinese company restarted production of new models, the very popular MG TF and the MG ZT.