Zs sentence example
- C or cz is pronounced as English ts; cs as English ch; ds as English j; zs as French j; gy as dy.
- The formation of bands thus requires that the retarding plate be held upon the side already specified, so that zs be positive; and that the thickness of the plate (to which z is proportional) do not exceed a certain limit, which we may call 2T 0.
- On Zs, this is a complete one piece black plastic shroud with a honeycomb grille.
- Zellweger syndrome (ZS), which is usually fatal within the first year of life.
- For example, in severe cases of ZS, the failure is nearly complete, while in IRD, there is some degree of peroxisome activity.Advertisement