Zs sentence example
- is a separation of (11 1 12213 3 ...) of specification (mM'8m"`28m"`3s...), placing s under the summation sign to denote the is Zs 3s specification involved, 141t412t!p31!...
- C or cz is pronounced as English ts; cs as English ch; ds as English j; zs as French j; gy as dy.
- The formation of bands thus requires that the retarding plate be held upon the side already specified, so that zs be positive; and that the thickness of the plate (to which z is proportional) do not exceed a certain limit, which we may call 2T 0.
- ' '+Al? ???`."?ZS?
- On Zs, this is a complete one piece black plastic shroud with a honeycomb grille.Advertisement
- Therefore the inhabited world shall fall a sacrifice to the tyranny of its kings, while Israel is delivered to a shepherd who feeds the sheep for those who make a trade of the flock (lri y n ??zs?, xi.
- Zellweger syndrome (ZS), which is usually fatal within the first year of life.
- ZS is estimated to affect one in 50,000 to 100,000 live births.
- For example, in severe cases of ZS, the failure is nearly complete, while in IRD, there is some degree of peroxisome activity.