Zorro sentence example
- This sequel to Campbell's 1998 hit The Mask of Zorro made the fatal mistake of undermining the masked swordsman by challenging his very relevance.
- The connection to the Amiga trapdoor expansion slot would also make it impossible to attach an accelerator or Zorro breakout board later.
- Cruel trick, writes Carrie Dunn from across my desk, inviting all kinds of spurious Zorro based comment about flashing blades.
- Cincinnati is the birthplace of Tyrone Power, the screen legend known for The Mark of Zorro and The Razor's Edge.
- Born in Wales, Catherine Zeta-Jones earned her celebrity stripes as the romantic leading interest in films such as The Mask of Zorro opposite Antonio Banderas and Entrapment opposite Sean Connery.Advertisement
- Some westerns may focus their plot on more of a Zorro type scenario while others may focus more on true characterization of an unlikely townperson.
- The Zorro from Steve Madden is another great casual shoe for men.
- Guy Williams, who starred as Dr. John Robinson, 'astrophysicist', was something of a heart-throb, having appeared in two movies and a TV series as Zorro, swashbuckling masked Robin-Hood-of-the-West.
- Out of the night, When the full moon is bright, comes the horseman known as Zorro.
- This sequel to Campbell's 1998 hit The mask of Zorro made the fatal mistake of undermining the masked swordsman by challenging his very relevance.Advertisement