Zoot sentence example
- Afro hairstyles to zoot suits, what do you remember?
- From Afro hairstyles to zoot suits, what do you remember?
- The longer jackets, which work so well on a tall man, are reminiscent of the zoot suits worn by snappy younger men in the 1940s.
- Since a big and tall 4 button suit is considered a fashion statement anyway, you may as well go the whole way and get an actual zoot suit.
- Finding a good vintage suit can be a challenge, and the prices are often sky-high, but you can get a modern zoot suit in large at shops like Men's USA.Advertisement
- Learning about the fascinating history of zoot suits, from their creation, controversy and height of popularity, is a must for anyone interested in a complete timeline of men's fashion.
- Because Latinos favored flashy suit fashion, these events are also known as The Zoot Suit Riots.
- Zoot suit wearers' hats were as ostentatious and flashy as the suit.
- Due to the extra fabric used to make zoot suits, these were seen as luxury items, not necessarily everyday wear.
- In bygone eras or even today, the man who sports a zoot suit isn't style-shy at all.Advertisement
- Check out Tri Sport's Zoot Men's TRIfit Mesh Top.
- Men traditionally wear a suit or some variation, as they might with ballroom dance, and the zoot suit or a 1940s style is very popular for swing dancing.
- Suavecito makes zoot suits ready to wear and custom made, as well as offering suits for rental (a popular choice for weddings).