Zoophytes sentence example
- Malta has several species of zoophytes, sponges, mollusca and crustacea.
- To meet these defects it is found that numerous species encourage or demand the companionship of various zoophytes, simple or colonial.
- Turtle and sea-snakes abound, as do mollusca, of which a few are peculiar, and zoophytes.
- Dujardin gave a less detailed but more accurate account under the name of Zoophytes Systolides.
- Vaughan T hompson,Zoological Researches (Cork,1830); memoir v., "Polyzoa, a new animal discovered as an inhabitant of some Zoophytes."Advertisement
- The marine flora is dominated by seagrass beds providing a substratum for 100 species of zoophytes, juvenile fish and sea snakes.
- Conseil observed and classified his zoophytes, articulates, mollusks, and fish.