Zoonosis sentence example
- Cystic hydatid disease is a Zoonosis caused by ingestion of E.G. eggs by contact with dog feces.
- Note for Pet Owners: Rabies is a serious Zoonosis which can be transmitted to humans from animals.
- As an example I would mention the review of the 1992 Zoonosis Directive - a familiar subject for most of you.
- By this stage BSE had been designated a zoonosis.
- The mites can be transmitted to humans and cause an itchy rash, so they are a potential zoonosis.Advertisement
- Note for Pet Owners: Rabies is a serious zoonosis which can be transmitted to humans from animals.
- It is sometimes referred to as a zoonosis, or disease of animals that can be communicated to humans.
- It is classified as a zoonosis, which is a term that refers to any disease of animals that can be transmitted to humans.