Zoonoses sentence example
- Other diseases - diseases which are not notifiable or zoonoses.
- Zoonoses are diseases that are transmissible between animals and humans.
- Zoonoses - annual report The European Food Safety Authority has published its first annual report on infectious diseases transmissible from animals to humans.
- Risks include zoonoses, changes in air quality from the burning of carcasses, and contamination of water supplies and the food chain.
- Now we all know that controlling zoonoses is not an easy task.Advertisement
- This exchange of information will assist the Agency in developing co-ordinated strategies for the control of food-borne zoonoses.
- Useful guidance on the common zoonoses is given in an information leaflet published by the Health and Safety Executive entitled Common zoonoses in agriculture.
- Hygiene precautions aimed at preventing other zoonoses were sufficient for the time being.
- Changes in the habits of humans lead to the opening up of new pathways of infection and predispose to the emergence of new zoonoses.
- The culling of hundreds of Rhesus Macaques in a number of safari parks across Britain in 1999 highlighted the zoonoses issue.Advertisement