Zooming sentence example
- Children will love zooming through the house flying their dragon.
- The motor provides very rapid zooming compared to other cameras.
- Zooming in and then out creates an ugly ' yo-yo ' effect.
- Toward the end you'll be zooming around almost by second nature.
- Your standard first person control scheme is here, what with the crouching, zooming, shooting, and lobbing grenades.Advertisement
- Things to take into account are brake chutes and thrust reversers, it might be worth zooming in on these details.
- So the new tableau could, for example, display a deck of images and provide zooming.
- There's allsorts of visual trickery going on including some nice zooming effects that are seen in ghost in the shell.
- There 's allsorts of visual trickery going on including some nice zooming effects that are seen in ghost in the shell.
- When you want the hamsters to stop zooming around, all you have to do is tap them on the head and they will go to sleep.Advertisement
- Remember how quickly you developed a crush on another boy, only to go zooming back to your ex?
- Tuesday 18th October 2005 " The ice age is coming, the sun is zooming in.
- It should be noted that CloseView feature is redundant since most SuperMac cards already have a faster zooming feature built-in.
- Zooming in on Master Chief's visor, you'll be able to see "everything in front of him reflected in it, right down to the ammo counter in his rifle."
- The game controls and perspective have been changed from the earlier Resident Evil games; in this game you view the game action from behind Kennedy, zooming up for an over the shoulder look when he is using weapons.Advertisement
- If you imagine yourself as a shark zooming through waters, killing the competition -- so to speak -- then the Fastskin technology should speak right to you.
- This included voices for R2-D2 and Chewbacca, the hum and hiss of lightsabers, the squeaks and groans of machinery, and the whistling screech of ships zooming through space.