Zool sentence example
- History (April 1899); "On the Species of the genus Mus inhabiting St Kilda," Proc. Zool.
- The sloth-bear (Melursus labiatus or ursinus) is distinguished 1 Lydekker, in Proc. Zool.
- Rep. p. 144 (1900); Stebbing, Willey's Zool.
- While the mountainous parts of Morocco continued to be occupied by pure Berber people, the Shluh or Shilluh, the Andalusian Moors flocked to 5 Proc. Zool.
- Hist., p. 116, London, 1799), but only partially, and it was Yarrell who, in 1829 (Zool.Advertisement
- Hist, (1892); "Decapoden and Schizopoden," PlanktonExpedition (Ortmann, 1893); "Euphausiidae," by Stebbing, Proc. Zool.