Zool sentence example
- (1876); Sclater and Salvin, "Characters of New Species collected by Dr Habel in the Galapagos Islands," Proc. Zool.
- Schulgin, " Lobi optici der Vogel," Zool.
- History (April 1899); "On the Species of the genus Mus inhabiting St Kilda," Proc. Zool.
- The sloth-bear (Melursus labiatus or ursinus) is distinguished 1 Lydekker, in Proc. Zool.
- Rep. p. 144 (1900); Stebbing, Willey's Zool.Advertisement
- While the mountainous parts of Morocco continued to be occupied by pure Berber people, the Shluh or Shilluh, the Andalusian Moors flocked to 5 Proc. Zool.
- Hist., p. 116, London, 1799), but only partially, and it was Yarrell who, in 1829 (Zool.
- Boveri, "Die Nierencanalchen des Amphioxus," Zool Jahrb.
- Hist, (1892); "Decapoden and Schizopoden," PlanktonExpedition (Ortmann, 1893); "Euphausiidae," by Stebbing, Proc. Zool.
- (8) C. Emery, "Ober die Beziehungen des Chiropterygium zum Ichthyopterygium," Zool.Advertisement