Zooey sentence example
- Zooey Deschanel balances two successful entertainment careers, as an actress and singer.
- Zooey Deschanel was born into a family already heavily involved in film and television.
- Zooey (pronounced zoh-ee) was named after one of the title characters in the J.D.
- After her sitcom debut, Zooey Deschanel appeared in the film Mumford in 1999.
- Zooey Deschanel has a powerful singing voice and has contributed songs to several of the soundtracks for movies she has appeared in, including Elf, in which she sings a duet with Will Ferrell.Advertisement
- Zooey Deschanel wears a three carat diamond pave Neil Lane ring from fiancé Ben Gibbard.
- From the resurrection of the 80's version of Battlestar Galactica to the 2008 re-visioning of the Oz myth in Tin Man, many first rate actors such as Edward James Olmos, Zooey Deschanel, and Alan Cumming have appeared in them.