Zonation sentence example
- A natural saltmarsh system shows a clear zonation according to the frequency of inundation.
- Site selection rationale All the selected sites are extensive and have an exceptionally well-developed zonation of vegetation.
- Coastal microclimate is important mainly as it affects plant zonation (see below ).
- Global warming will have a pronounced effect on mountain ecosystems due to the altitudinal zonation which occurs in relatively short horizontal distances.
- In all cases there is a distinct zonation of species down the shore, which principally reflects the degree of immersion by the tide.Advertisement
- Five vegetation belts are defined according to vertical zonation.
- The site supports a wide variety of community types, with the characteristic zonation from pioneer to upper marsh vegetation.
- The chart clearly illustrates the plant zonation patterns in the wetland.
- Further diversity is due to the presence of sheltered gullies and tunnels where the community zonation is influenced by tidal flows.
- The southern end of the spit has a particularly fine series of undisturbed ridges, with zonation of communities determined by the ridge pattern.Advertisement
- Vegetation on the mountain: a brief summary The zonation of the vegetation is closely related to topography.
- Is this reflected in the zonation of the area and the process by which it was arrived at?
- Coastal microclimate is important mainly as it affects plant zonation (see below).