Zoids sentence example
- A Siphonophore is regarded as a single individual composed of numerous zoids, budded from the primary zoid (siphon) produced from the planula.
- Zoids Video Games are quickly growing in popularity and for good reason.
- Zoids are part of a bigger trend in North America: an increasing love for Japanese anime.
- In fact, Zoids video games only came into the forefront and well into the mainstream when the Zoids anime series started to air in Canada and the United States.
- Sure, you could grab the action figures and collect the memorabilia, but what better way to dive right into the Zoids universe than to play some fantastic Zoids video games?Advertisement
- In many ways, Zoids video games -- published by Atari -- are popular for the same reason that people are drawn to Mobile Suit Gundam, Transformers, and Power Rangers.
- The first Zoids video game was the ancient Commodore 64.
- Zoids: The Battle Begins was released way back in 1986, eventually paving the way for more robotic goodness in the form of the Zoids VS series, which went on to spark two sequels.
- Zoids VS II was launched in the United States as Zoids: Battle Legends and it gave gamers the opportunity to create custom characters, partaking in heart-thumping battles with computer-controlled opponents.
- Since that time, we have seen several other excellent Zoids fighting video games, spanning all sorts of home consoles and portable systems, including the Sony PlayStation 2 and Nintendo GameCube.Advertisement
- The titles that are most closely linked to the popular Zoids anime (cartoon) series is the Zoids Saga available on the Nintendo Game Boy Advance and Nintendo DS.
- The four Zoids Saga games are "party-based" role playing games (RPGs), not unlike several iterations of the highly loved Final Fantasy franchise.
- The first Zoids Saga was only released in Japan, whereas Zoids Saga II was launched in English-speaking countries as Zoids: Legacy.
- As they are older titles, they may be harder to find, but when you do stumble across Zoids Legacy, it can oftentimes be purchased for about $15.
- Later on Zoids Saga III: Fuzors and Zoids Saga DS: Legend of Arcadia were also released, but were largely only available in Japan.Advertisement
- (From Moseley.) irregular coenosarcal canals, the coenosteum may contain, in its superficial portion, chambers or ampullae, in which the reproductive zoids (medusae or gonophores) are budded from the coenosarc.