Zipping sentence example
- "I like this," he said, zipping it up.
- Zipping the bag up against the chill of the night, she fell asleep immediately.
- As she was dressing for church one Sunday, she was having zipping up her dress.
- Alex shrugged into his winter coat, zipping it as he prepared to leave the clinic.
- Soon you'll be zipping from Point A to Point B in style -- and saving tons on gas in the process.Advertisement
- Katie looked up at her in the mirror as she finished zipping the dress.
- Due to Sonic's high speed motion, zipping through levels made the game fun.
- He imagined the ocean breeze zipping straight through where his living room used to be.
- When these users gain confidence or want to use more advanced zipping features, the full WinZip Classic interface is just a click away.
- I used to be a missionary; a proper traveling missionary zipping round Europe and Eurasia working with students.Advertisement
- They pack down small and light and have the added convenience of zipping off into rain shorts for wet and humid courses.
- For many women, zipping around from errand to errand in killer heels is impractical.
- Peyote stitch: The peyote stitch has several variations, including flat, even, and odd-count as well as zipping up or joining flat peyote.