Ziploc sentence example
- Store them in an airtight container, and when you share them, you can put them in Ziploc bags decorated for the occasion.
- If you want to be certain what type of worm it is (and this can help you know how to treat the worms), wipe the worm off your cat's behind with a piece of tissue, and put it into a Ziploc bag with a small piece of damp paper towel.
- You should also take a stool sample in a clean container such as a Ziploc bag.
- While you can put your child's lunch items into Ziploc baggies, you can cut down on costs by purchasing some small Tupperware or Gladware containers.
- Ziploc bags: These easy-close plastic bags come in a number of sizes, including a "big bag" size perfect for holding 12x12 paper.Advertisement
- Ziploc bags: Resealable plastic bags are ideal to store and organize toiletries.
- Most dogs are ready to have a bowel movement first thin in the morning, so you'll want to have a clean Ziploc bag ready and label it with a marker.
- In addition to these items, also plan to take guidebooks with you, pen and paper as well as Ziploc bags for keeping things dry.
- Do this with several more rhyming pairs and store in a Ziploc baggie.
- Add random fabric and/or paper scraps into a Ziploc bag.Advertisement
- Place beads, trim, and other embellishments into a second Ziploc bag.
- For example, Ziploc makes very low-cost containers that are designed to be thrown away after just a few uses.
- Cubes or balls of the melon can be placed in Tupperware or a Ziploc bag for a quick hit of energy on the go.
- On the night before the party, place each item into a Ziploc bag, fill half of the bag with water and then stack them in a freezer so that the lingerie is frozen inside a layer of water.
- In lieu of an ice pack, fill a Ziploc bag with ice, wrap it with a paper towel or washcloth and apply it to the injury site.Advertisement