Zip-lock sentence example
- Taking a zip-lock bag of scraps from the refrigerator, she opened the door and stepped out into the cool dawn.
- quart size zip-lock freezer bag.
- zip-lock bag in the fridge for today's lunch.
- For traveling, I standardly pack enough for about two dozen slides into a quart size zip-lock freezer bag.
- They are resting in a zip-lock bag in the fridge for today 's lunch.Advertisement
- When packing finger foods, use zip-lock baggies or small plastic containers.
- I like to use the Zip Lock Handy lock system; it takes all the air out and keeps your from getting any freezer burn, and you can reseal them each time.
- ARM & HAMMER Essentials® Natural Clumping Litter - This product comes in a plastic bag with a zip lock.
- Carry a zip-lock bag or other container so that when you come upon edible berries you'll be ready to transport them back to your house to share with the rest of the family.
- You can also use zip-lock style freezer bags.Advertisement
- Choose coordinating patterned paper, cardstock, and embellishments, and store them in extra page protectors or large zip-lock bags.
- You can even place the coconut in a large zip lock bag and add a few drops of food coloring to tint your bunny's "fur".
- Be sure to put any samples gathered into a zip lock bag to prevent further contamination.
- If you are going to use it in the next few days put it in a zip lock bag, and store in dark dry environment.
- If you happen to have any left over popcorn, just place it in an air-tight container or zip lock bag and put it in the freezer.Advertisement
- Make your own crumbs by crushing graham crackers inside a heavy zip-lock bag or buy prepared crumbs.