Zins sentence example
- These names indicate the particular district in which the flax has been grown, but it is more general to group the material into classes such as Livonian Crowns, Rija Crowns, Hoffs, Wracks, Drieband, Zins, Ristens, Pernau, Archangel, &c.
- Interestingly, this type of California wine, either Zins or Syrahs, is typically high in alcohol and usually above the 14.5 percent line.
- The spicy zins stand up nicely to the BBQ flavor.
- Zins can be risky, especially if they are those brawny California fruit bombs that will make one swoon.
- Their Russian River Syrah and Howell Mountain Zins and both were well-made and reasonably priced.Advertisement
- If you taste one Zinfandel would you then think you know Zins and what they smell like?
- H „ Light and represents a rise of about £I P „ Picked £3 G „ Grey £3 S „ Superior £4 W „ White £4 Z „ Zins Each additional mark means a rise in the price, but it must be understood that it is quite possible for a quality denoted by two letters to be more valuable than one indicated by three or more, since every mark has not the same value.
- Does not quite have the finesse of some of the other Turley Zins, but wonderful all the same.
- Night in Old Epernay, Stuck in Lodi Again, Zins of Dracula, Wines with Animal Labels, The Best Cat-Pee Sauvignon Blancs, Spin the Bottle, or Malbecs that Tango.