Zink sentence example
- The ZINK paper is already available at several online merchants and brick and mortar stores.
- The printer uses the Zero Ink (ZINK) process, a technology invented and patented by Zink Imaging.
- ZINK printing uses special paper with embedded dye crystals (yellow, cyan and magenta).
- ZINK printing uses a heat based process to distribute dyes and create photo colors.
- Paulie Zink's Taoist Yoga Series features five different DVDs that can be purchased as a set or individually.Advertisement
- Zink instructed Grilley, and is considered by some to be responsible for popularizing the term "yin yoga" in relation to understanding and practicing Taoist yoga.
- Zink's movements may not be accessible to yoga novices.