Zingiber sentence example
- Zingiber officinale blooms have a small green inflorescence with white and maroon flowers.
- Ginger is the rhizome of the Zingiber officinale plant and is native to southern Asia, east Africa, and the Caribbean and is now produced mostly in India.
- Herbalists recommend taking osha root (Ligusticum porteri) internally for infection or drinking ginger (Zingiber officinale) or slippery elm (Ulmus fulva) tea for pain.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) in its various forms is often used to calm the stomach, and the oils it contains (gingerols and shogaols) appear to relax the intestinal tract in addition to mildly depressing the central nervous system.
- Drinking hot ginger (Zingiber officinale) tea also aids circulation.Advertisement
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale), another natural remedy, can be ingested as tea or taken as candy, cookies, or powdered capsules.