Zinfandels sentence example
- There are about 40 different kinds of red grapes widely grown for wine around the world, ranging from the light Gamay and Pinot Noir varieties, to the popular Merlots and Zinfandels and the heavier Syrah/Shiraz.
- The wine still has the trademark pepper and spice you expect from Zinfandels.
- Zinfandels are generally not shy and this 2002 William Selyem Bacigalupi Vineyard red has a "Type A" personality with extroverted fumes.
- Ravenswood: Also located on the Sonoma Valley, Ravenswood is known for its spicy, juicy Zinfandels.
- Steele is another winery to visit and Jed Steele is known for his Chardonnays, Pinot Noirs, and Zinfandels and built his reputation at Kendall-Jackson.Advertisement