Zin sentence example
- Many people start their wine learning by starting with white zin.
- While testing the Lip Color for our Max Factor lipstick review, we tried two different shade combinations: Major Distraction and Red and White Zin.
- The characters in this zin blend well with vegetables or salt and peppered chicken.
- Zin's are a fun wine which ranges from light and fruity to dark and rich.
- Joel Peterson has been making wine there since the beginning, so he knows a thing or two about good zin.Advertisement
- 7), is of uncertain identification, nor can the exact position of Paran (probably desert of et-Tih) or Zin (Sin) be precisely determined.
- The axis has eight bearings, consisting of rings of live rollers 4 i 7 zin.
- There's not a lot of intellectual complexity here but this is an easy-to-like Zin with smooth tannins and not much bite in its finish.
- And, as I expected, this was a King Kong of a Zin that pounds its chest aggressively.
- Another simple down-to-earth zin from Ravenswood.Advertisement