Zimmermann sentence example
- This element was investigated at a later date by Sir Henry Roscoe, and more thoroughly and successfully by C. Zimmermann and Alibegoff.
- Zimmermann, Durch Busch and Steppe vom Campo bis zum Schari, 1892-1902 (Berlin, 1909); also British Foreign Office Reports.
- Zimmermann retired on Aug.
- Zimmermann, Henry More and die vierte Dimension des Raums (Vienna, 1881).
- Zimmermann, Ber., 1885, 18, p. 3316); by heating isoamyl nitrate with phosphorus pentoxide (E.Advertisement
- I 've checked a number of anti-semitism bibliographies, the Israeli university union catalog and the book Zimmermann, Mosche.
- In 1964, Egon Zimmermann rode Fischer skis when he won the gold medal in the downhill at the Innsburg Winter Olympics, a feat that was a first for the company.
- Zimmermann, Geschichte der Stadt Wien (2 vols., Wien, 1897-1900); Hickmann, Wien im 19.
- "ARTHUR ZIMMERMANN (1859-), the German Foreign Secretary who, during the World War, conceived the idea of trying to inveigle Mexico into an alliance against the United States, was born May 8 1859 at Frankenstein.
- The German Liberals and the governmental Socialists had withdrawn their support from Bethmann Hollweg's Government at the time of the so-called " Peace Resolution " (July 19 1917), largely on the ground that it was inconceivable that the Allies and America should ever negotiate with politicians like Zimmermann and Bethmann, who had been guilty of the note to Mexico and other treacherous proceedings.Advertisement