Zimbabweans sentence example
- What the British lack is a joie de vivre, or a sense of humor that is so inherent among Zimbabweans living there.
- These Zimbabweans now face the possibility of imminent deportation.
- Also in 2000 a violent and sometimes murderous campaign began, in which disaffected Zimbabweans forcibly seized land from white-owned farms.
- Zimbabweans wait to see whether the ministry will have enough teeth to stamp out already rampant corruption in the bud.
- Zimbabweans are adopting increasingly desperate measures China has signed a $ 1.3bn deal with Zimbabwe to help relieve an acute shortage of energy.Advertisement
- Zimbabweans are blamed all over the world for being too subdued, too well-mannered, just accepting anything without protest.