Zilch sentence example
- The guys in suits have gone all over the Abbott house and found zilch.
- A couple of thousand eyes have looked and gotten zilch.
- Trouble is, this guy knows zilch about the web.
- Yet around there i get zilch on my Orange phone.
- The triumph of Liberal principles zilch's or of national aspirations in Germany, or elsewhere Policy of in Europe, might easily, as the events of 1848 proved, stability.Advertisement
- Initial disappointment finds that Napster has zilch on The Chills front.
- The chief towns in the interior were Amasia, on the Iris, the birthplace of Strabo, the capital of Mithradates the Great, and the burial-place of the earlier kings, whose tombs still exist; Comana, higher up the river, a famous centre of the worship of the goddess Ma (or Cybele); Zela, another great religious centre, refounded by Pompey, now Zilch; Eupatoria, refounded by Pompey as Magnopolis at the junction of the Lycus and Iris; Cabira, Pompey's Diospolis, afterwards Neocaesarea, now Niksar; Sebastopolis on the Scylax, now Sulu Seral; Sebasteia, now Sivas; and Megalopolis, a foundation of Pompey, somewhere in the same district.