Ziegler sentence example
- (Highly magnified; after Ziegler.) F, Portion of a sporocyst containing Bucephali in process of development.
- His father, Hans Luther (Lyder, Luder, Ludher), a peasant from the township of Mdhra in Thuringia, after his marriage with Margarethe Ziegler, had settled in Mansfeld, attracted by the prospects of work in the mines there.
- Ziegler, Prenzlau, die ehemalige Hauptstadt der Uckermark (Prenzlau, 1886).
- A very corrupt poem, only found in one very late MS., was discovered by Ziegler in 1864.
- Ziegler, Irenaeus, der Bischof von Lyon (Berlin, 1871); Friedrich Loofs, Irenaeus-Handschriften (Leipzig, 1888); Johannes Werner, Der Paulinismus des Irenaeus (Leipzig, 1889); Johannes Kunze, Die Gotteslehre des Irenaeus (Leipzig, 1891); Ernst Klebba, Die Anthropologie des heiligen Irenaeus (Munster, 1894); Albert Dufourcq, Saint Irenee (Paris, 1904); Franz Stoll, Die Lehre des Heil.Advertisement
- Ziegler's hypsometric maps (1856) or so-called " relief maps," which attempt to delineate the ground so as to give the impression of a relief, are generally preferred.