Zhou sentence example
- The origins of the I Ching can be traced back over 3,000 years to the Zhou dynasty in China, and its verbal traditions are probably far older than that.
- copper alloys by the Eastern Zhou period.
- The oldest written record we have is from the Chinese Zhou dynasty of about 3,000 years ago.
- The origin of I Ching is obscured in oral tradition but was first mentioned in text some 3,000 years ago during the Chinese Zhou Dynasty.
- Chinese masks appeared during the Shang and Zhou dynasty, nearly 3,500 years ago.Advertisement