Zeros sentence example
- Now the Zimbabwean dollar has undergone four re-denominations (the process of shaving zeros off the currency to make a more manageable new currency.
- She blinked and read it again, counting the zeros to assure that she had read it properly.
- All values must be given to the correct precision, including trailing zeros.
- Big business publication Forbes magazine reports that from any kind of sought-after celebrity photo hangs a price tag containing quite a few zeros.
- Step four zeros in on how to eat from the food pyramid and covers dieting and portion control.Advertisement
- =xï¿½ = o is the only solution; but if A vanishes the equations can be satisfied by a system of values other than zeros.
- This is 47 followed by three zeros, that is 47000 or 47K ohms.
- A googolplex is a 10 with a googol zeros after it.
- If the left-hand operand is unsigned, the right shift is a logical shift so the upper bits will be filled with zeros.
- most zeros revel in asset cover high enough to satisfy even the most nervous investor.Advertisement
- =xÃ¯¿½ = o is the only solution; but if A vanishes the equations can be satisfied by a system of values other than zeros.
- Most zeros revel in asset cover high enough to satisfy even the most nervous investor.
- batsman scores no runs in either innings of a match, two zeros written together resemble spectacles.