Zeolites sentence example
- Calcium silicate is also present in the minerals: olivine, pyroxenes, amphiboles, epidote, felspars, zeolites, scapolites (qq.v.).
- thick, with nodular segregations and abundant cavities which are often lined with zeolites.
- Crystals of zeolites (phillipsite) form in the red-clay as radiate, nodular groups.
- The origins of naturally occurring zeolites are given together with the chemical and physical characteristics.
- The course will also discuss aluminosilicate zeolites and other types of microporous solids and relate their properties to their structures.Advertisement
- Quantum mechanical modeling techniques have been used to study many different zeolites and the roles they play in the reactions they catalyze.
- Abstract Millions of years of nature and four decades of synthetic effort have resulted in more than sixty known thermally stable aluminosilicate zeolites.
- The rarer zeolites tend to crystallize in isolation in small vesicles, often with few or no associated species.
- To identify significant structural channels in a number of important zeolites.
- Zeolites >>Advertisement