Zeolite sentence example
- The cracking reaction can be induced using high temperatures (about 500 C) in the presence of steam or a zeolite catalyst.
- The best way to find out the structure of a crystalline solid like a zeolite is to use single crystal X-ray diffraction.
- There is an answer, natural zeolite absorbs ethylene gas and can therefore be used to prolong the life of your vegetables.
- We have world renowned experts in the areas of liquid crystals, energy storage materials, new zeolite based pigments and superconducting materials.
- An example of this is the K + form zeolite Y catalyzed cracking of hexane at 500 C  .Advertisement
- Using zeolite The required amount is simply placed in the filter just before the water is returned to the pond or tank.
- An example of this is the K + form zeolite Y catalyzed cracking of hexane at 500 C [4 ].
- The zeolite catalyst has sites which can remove a hydrogen from an alkane together with the two electrons which bound it to the carbon.
- Photographs of the zeolite minerals found at some of these sites can be viewed on the Skye mineral gallery pages.
- Most theoretical calculations have been carried out on representative portions of the zeolite framework called clusters.Advertisement
- To relate the relative sizes of common organic molecules to structural features (channels) in zeolite crystal structures.
- Recently we have developed methods to computer simulate the infrared and Raman spectra of important zeolite framework types.