Zech sentence example
- I), afterwards appears as the leading prophet in Jerusalem (Zech.
- This supreme official, who was destined ultimately to take the place of the king in the church-nation of post-exilian Judaism, is mentioned for the first time in Zech.
- The kind of eschatology which we find in Zech.
- By reference to the analysis given above, it will be seen that there are four sections in Zech.
- Smith (following Stade) and Marti find no adequate ground for the further division of Zech.Advertisement
- The seven angels of Ezekiel may be compared with the seven eyes of Yahweh in Zech.
- The beginnings of this process can probably be traced within the canon itself, in the book of Joel and the last chapters of Zechariah; 3 and, if this be so, we see from Zech.
- It is not unlikely that Zech.
- Various dates - ranging from 625 B.C. to 583 B.C. - have been assigned by different chronologists to this eclipse; but, since the investigations of Airy,2 Hind, 3 and Zech, 4 the date determined by them (May 28, 585 B.C.) has been generally accepted (for later authorities see Eclipse and Astronomy).