Zebedee sentence example
- Its author was some inspired man bearing the same name as the son of Zebedee.
- In his Dialogue with Trypho (c. 106) he cites a fact about the name of Peter from "his Memoirs," and adds also another similar fact about the name given to the sons of Zebedee, just as they are stated in Mark iii.
- Is he the apostle, the son of Zebedee or another ?
- 44, James the elder, the son of Zebedee and brother of John the evangelist, was seized by his order and put to death.
- The Apocalypse was a genuine work of John the son of Zebedee, one of the leaders of the Judaistic party, but most of the books were late, at least in their present form.Advertisement
- Here the attraction for the pilgrim was the supposed possession of the body of James the son of Zebedee.
- For example: zebedee -s -U on the server host and Zebedee -s -U on the server host and zebedee -U 10000:somehost:echo on the client.
- And Zebedee was a fairly well-to-do man because he employed hired servants in his business.
- For example: zebedee -s -U on the server host and zebedee -U 10000:somehost:echo on the client.