Zar sentence example
- Ibn `Adhari's History of Africa and Spain has been published by Dozy (2 vols., aeiden, 1848-1851), and the Qartas of Ibn abi Zar` by Tornberg (1843).
- The unit of measure is the zar or gez, of which, as in the case of the man, there are several variants.
- Long distances are calculated in farsakhs, a farsakh being equal to 6000 zar.
- Probably the zar in this measure =4095 in., which makes the farsakh 3.87 m., but the other length of the zar is sometimes used, when the farsakh becomes 4.17 m.
- Areas are measured in jeribs of from 1000 to Io66 square zar of 40.95 in., the surface unit thus being from 1294 to 1379 sq.Advertisement
- B:ZAR: Setting a trend in London, this unique Japanese establishment offers cool music and cuts in a funky salon atmosphere.
- While B:ZAR caters to Asian hair types, anyone is welcome in their establishment.