Zapped sentence example
- zapped back to the 80's.
- In addition, radio is not zapped the way that TV often is.
- zapped B7 too, right?
- Not to make the customer feel like they have been zapped back to the 80's.
- Well, I guess they zapped B7 too, right?Advertisement
- In 2006, Gomez achieved leading lady status with the film Brain Zapped.
- Brain Zapped - Gomez sings the title theme song.
- You don't want to lose some of the money you're saving by moving your loans because you get zapped with a late fee.
- Doing so causes all stones of that color to be zapped - with a shower of electrical effects - from existence, scoring you multiple bonus points.
- The next morning upon waking, you'll find yourself zapped of all energy.Advertisement
- Since the melanin in the freckle is quickly zapped by the laser's rays, there is no need to penetrate through any layers of the skin which could cause irritation, discomfort or scarring.
- Her healing magic zapped him hard enough almost to right his head.
- Though she sensed nothing, she'd never know an Other was there until he'd zapped her.
- He laughed as one zapped him, sending him smashing into one wall.