Zane sentence example
- Zanesville was first platted in 1800 by Ebenezer Zane (r 747181 r) of Wheeling, Virginia (now West Virginia), his brother Jonathan, and John McIntire, his son-in-law, of Alexandria, Va., who under an act of Congress of 1796 surveyed a road from Wheeling to what is now Maysville, Kentucky, and received for this service three sections of land.
- Jonathan Zane and McIntire selected the land at the point where the new road crossed the Muskingum river.
- Radovici or Dinu din Golesti, an enlightened Walachian boyar, who was one of the first Rumanians to describe a journey in Western Europe, is also the author of a collection of maxims and parables, Adunare de pilde bisericesti filosofesti (Budapest, 1824); he left a larger collection in MS. partly edited by Zane in his Proverbele Romdnilor, vols.
- brunette star was still dating the British actor when she met Zane on the set of ' Three ' in the Bahamas.
- gonzo returnS: ASK ZANE Have you ever had a flank?Advertisement
- And Billy Zane will star in the zombie horror thriller THE MAD, which starts filming this month somewhere in Canada.
- Lancaster was founded in 1800 by Ebenezer Zane (1747-1811), who received a section of land here as part compensation for opening a road, known as "Zane's Trace," from Wheeling, West Virginia, to Limestone (now Maysville), Kentucky.
- Payson is situated in the scenic center of the mountain country made famous by western writer Zane Grey.