Zakhar sentence example
- There's the corner at the crossroads, where the cabman, Zakhar, has his stand, and there's Zakhar himself and still the same horse!
- "You go ahead, Zakhar!" shouted Nicholas to his father's coachman, wishing for a chance to race past him.
- Zakhar held back his horses and turned his face, which was already covered with hoarfrost to his eyebrows.
- Zakhar, while still keeping his arms extended, raised one hand with the reins.
- Nicholas put all his horses to a gallop and passed Zakhar.Advertisement
- "Zakhar is shouting that I should turn to the left, but why to the left?" thought Nicholas.