Zak sentence example
- western Cape Colony, is represented by the Brak and Ongers rivers, and, farther west, by the Zak and Olifants rivers, which, united as the Hartebeest, reach the Orange about 25 m.
- From the south a number of streams, the Brak and Ongers, the Zak and Olifants Vlei (the two last uniting to form the Hartebeest), flow north towards the Orange in its middle course.
- For girls, check on the plethora of Zak Efron goodies available everywhere from Target to Disneyland.
- If you want to know more about this company's background before you support them, you'll enjoy the following interview with the founder and CEO of Kopali Organics, Zak Zaidman.
- LoveToKnow: What does Kopali organics do?Zak Zaidman: Kopali Organics is a mission-driven company that makes delicious, pure and healthy snacks that are also produced in the most fair, compassionate and sustainable ways possible.Advertisement
- Another English actor made known to the public through his role on Emmerdale, Halliwell began playing the part of Zak Dingle in 1994.
- Alan White left the band, but was replaced by Ringo Starr's son Zak Starkey.
- He blames his father for the death of his younger brother and for the abuse he and Zak took from their mother.
- She was engaged to Zak Adama at the time of his death and blames herself because she passed him through flight training when he should have failed.
- As an adult, his career costs him his marriage, but not until after two sons are born: Lee and Zak.Advertisement
- We could go into minor characters such as Zak Adama, the Admiral's younger son.
- Zak was not a gifted pilot like his brother, but he was Kara Thrace's lover.
- When Zak is killed in an operational flight, his death leads to a falling out between Admiral Adama and his older son Lee that lasts for 3 years.