Zak sentence example
- From the south a number of streams, the Brak and Ongers, the Zak and Olifants Vlei (the two last uniting to form the Hartebeest), flow north towards the Orange in its middle course.
- If you want to know more about this company's background before you support them, you'll enjoy the following interview with the founder and CEO of Kopali Organics, Zak Zaidman.
- LoveToKnow: What does Kopali organics do?Zak Zaidman: Kopali Organics is a mission-driven company that makes delicious, pure and healthy snacks that are also produced in the most fair, compassionate and sustainable ways possible.
- Another English actor made known to the public through his role on Emmerdale, Halliwell began playing the part of Zak Dingle in 1994.
- Alan White left the band, but was replaced by Ringo Starr's son Zak Starkey.Advertisement
- He blames his father for the death of his younger brother and for the abuse he and Zak took from their mother.
- She was engaged to Zak Adama at the time of his death and blames herself because she passed him through flight training when he should have failed.
- As an adult, his career costs him his marriage, but not until after two sons are born: Lee and Zak.
- We could go into minor characters such as Zak Adama, the Admiral's younger son.
- Zak was not a gifted pilot like his brother, but he was Kara Thrace's lover.Advertisement
- When Zak is killed in an operational flight, his death leads to a falling out between Admiral Adama and his older son Lee that lasts for 3 years.