Za sentence example
- Amongst palms the Corypheae are represented by Sabal and Thrinax, and there is a solitary Za,nza amongst Cycads.
- (x- an), the sums of powers Ea t, Za 3, Za 4, ...Za n all satisfy the equation Si=o.
- A quaternion is best defined as a symbol of the type q = Za s e s = aoeo + ales = ale, + a3e3, where eo, ...
- - N / (z cot IC) =o, with centre sin A, sin B, sin C; the escribed circle opposite the angle A is - N I (- x cot ZA)+ -1 (y tan 2B) + -V (z tan 2C) =o, with centre - sin A, sin B, sin C; and the selfconjugate circle is x 2 cot A+y 2 cot B+z 2 cot C =o, with centre tan A, tan B, tan C. Since in areal co-ordinates the line infinity is represented by the equation x+y+z=o it is seen that every circle is of the form a 2 yz+b 2 zx+c 2 xy+(lx+my+nz)(x+y+z) = o.
- The consonants, 30 in number, which are deemed to possess an inherent sound a, are the following: ka, k'a, ga, nga, ea, ca, ja, nya, ta, t'a, da, na, pa, p'a, ba, ma, tsa, ts'a, dza, wa, z'a, za, 'ha, ya, ra, la, s'a, sa, ha, a; the so-called Sanskrit cerebrals are represented by the letters ta, t'a, da, na, s'a, turned the other way.Advertisement
- We were asked why the ZA was so worried about forcible removals.
- The circumcircle is thus seen Areal to be a 2 yz+b 2 zx+c 2 xy=o, with centre sin 2A, sin 2B, co sin 2C; the inscribed circle is A t (x cot ZA)+ (y cot 2B) nates.