Yuri sentence example
- In 1221, the people of Suzdal, under Yuri Vsevolodovich, prince of Vladimir, erected a fort on the hill now occupied by the Kremlin of Nizhniy.
- Yuri Temirkanov is one of the world's most distinguished conductors and musicians.
- Yuri is made human and likeable without becoming sympathetic.
- The men who set the tone in conversation--Count Rostopchin, Prince Yuri Dolgorukov, Valuev, Count Markov, and Prince Vyazemski--did not show themselves at the club, but met in private houses in intimate circles, and the Moscovites who took their opinions from others--Ilya Rostov among them--remained for a while without any definite opinion on the subject of the war and without leaders.
- It features the character Yuri, who uses psychic powers.Advertisement
- There was a famous doctor, Yuri Nikolayev, of the Moscow Research Institute of Psychiatry.