Yup sentence example
- Yup. He had a car, a rental I guess.
- Yup. I use it for my air mattress.
- Yup. The fish are practically jumping in the boat.
- Yup. I saw his face when I accused him of it.
- Yup. It's pretty messy.Advertisement
- Yup. Even after running around with that dingbat mother like a mouse in a doorless maze.
- Yup. She's something, isn't she?
- Yup. Bird Song is a small inn and I'd know.
- Yup, the steel stick got a tad out of control and the tip caught the poor old doggy just behind one ear.
- Yup, that seems to happen pretty much every time I attempt to get opinionated.Advertisement
- Yup, we just sniggered at a few ourselves... particularly like those Ozzfest snapshots in Throwdown 's diary.
- Yup, it's probably about time Mayer stopped trying his hand at being clever, because he's more than a little bit bad at it.
- No, they promise the entire site is free - "Yup, really, no joke, no sneaky stuff, we promise."
- Yup. I can't see any of the ice climbers taking Shipton seriously enough to bother to dump him.
- Yup. That was Martha on the phone.Advertisement
- Yup. We even had it out with Miss Bed-hopper.
- Yup. There's more in the car.
- Yup. They're sending some honcho up from Philly later this morning.