Yucky sentence example
- Yucky. It doesn't matter how pretty you are…no one wants to see that.
- Unfortunately although this did look OK to start with it soon started to look a bit yucky.
- I'm hot and cold, got a banging head and I just feel yucky.
- The Yuckiest site on the Internet Hang out at Club yucky, visit Worm World, or play some really yucky games.
- They felt pretty yucky, very unpleasant with dull pain.Advertisement
- I 'm hot and cold, got a banging head and I just feel yucky.
- You are very, very, very clever people - have you any idea how yucky most low fat stuff is?
- This means yucky things like having to do your own memory management.
- The yucky taste for me seems to improve with fruit, believe it or not.
- Face Painting Follow the yucky facts around the Aquarium to see what gross things our creatures do.Advertisement
- Maybe you need to organize a dusting party Joanna Says: October 14th, 2005 at 12:23 am Scary, yucky day !
- The Yuckiest site on the Internet Hang out at Club Yucky, visit Worm World, or play some really yucky games.
- Pop Goes The Library - This website offers yucky recipes designed with kids in mind.