Yu sentence example
- See Chung Yu Wang, Antimony (1909).
- The chief tributaries of the Salween in British territory are the Nam Yu and the Nam Oi or Nam Mwe on the right bank, and the Hsipa Haw on the left.
- He could tell the princes of the states what they ought to be; and he could point them to examples of perfect virtue in former times, - to the sage founders of their own dynasty; to the sage Tang, who had founded the previous dynasty of Shang; to the sage Yu, who first established a hereditary kingdom in China; and to the greater sages still who lived in a more distant golden age.
- Mencius held that the composition of the Ch'un Ch'iu was as great a work as Yu's regulation of the waters of the deluge with which the Shu King commences, and did for the face of society what the earlier labour did for the face of nature.
- Speaking through an interpreter, Mr Yu Jianwei told a London news conference that the company wanted Government aid to help with the project.Advertisement
- One is that other names of stones are used e.g. hyacinth for zircon and yu for jade are common substitutions.
- River travel began from the passenger the grand flotilla the yu yuan.
- Yu Sing is a product line offered by Michelina's frozen dinner.
- This parallel processing design was incredibly complex, "one very fast central processor would be preferable," said Yu Suzuki.
- Yu can craft you own Halloween party with some of the free Halloween craft patterns listed above, as well as the advice of sites like 101 Halloween Ideas.Advertisement
- Among these is the Heng-shan, one of the Wu-yo or five sacred mountains of China, upon which the celebrated tablet of Yu was placed.
- This arises from the pronunciation of u as yu, and does not affect the English dialects which have not thus modified the u sound.
- Me (Mother) tan (you) yu (live) ti (place) nai (where), or "Where is your mother ?"
- But it is quite certain, from the historical narrative of Lo Yu, who lived in the Tang dynasty (618-906 A.D.), that tea was already used as a beverage in the 6th century, and that during the 8th century its use had become so common that a tax was levied on its consumption in the 14th year of Tih Tsung (793).
- When yu buy sneakers from a catalog and they're shoddy and have glue globs on the rubber, you don't berate yourself.Advertisement
- Plus you have yu liberty, yu Noh lock up a jail and yu get to live past 30 years old.