Ys sentence example
- The arrangement has ys em.
- One of the most striking characters common to the two highest groups of plants, the Pteridophytes and Phanerogams, is the Vascular possession of a double (hydrom-leptom) conducting .s system, such as we saw among the highest mosses, YS em.
- Thys ys he of whom it ys spoken be the prophet Isay, whych sayth: the voice of a cryer in wyldernes, prepaire ye the lordes waye, and make hys pathes strayght.
- Thy wyll be fulfilled, as well in erth, as hit ys in heven.
- If the Liberal beai,ys party had been united his attempt would have failed second immediately.Advertisement
- Ed WELL RED Well done you clever boffins at YS, you've enticed yet another amazed disciple away from an Iron Curtain magazine.
- To find out we told YS's roving reporter, Phil South, to go to hell.
- And yn testimonie of thys the commune sepulture of New-Hampton ys the cemiterie of S. Marie Chyrche.
- During recent years a number of fossil (Carboniferous and Permian) plants have been very thoroughly investigated in the light of modern anatomical knowledge, and as a result it has become st i s clear that in those times a large series of plants etisted ear ys intermediate in structure between the modern ferns tern of Cycaand the modern Gymnosperms (especially Cycads), dofiices.
- To find out we told YS 's roving reporter, Phil South, to go to hell.Advertisement
- T'zer PS In every issue of YS I come across the word T'zer repeated umpteen times.