Youthfulness sentence example
- "May I make bold to trouble your honor?" said he respectfully, but with a shade of contempt for the youthfulness of this officer and with a hand thrust into his bosom.
- This young man, of whom I spoke to you last summer, is so noble-minded and full of that real youthfulness which one seldom finds nowadays among our old men of twenty and, particularly, he is so frank and has so much heart.
- High socks can add youthfulness to a child's more mature ensemble.
- This is a great option for a teenage girl or young 20-something who wants to retain a sense of youthfulness while looking dressed up enough for the special occasion.
- Read on to find out how you can keep your energy and youthfulness!Advertisement
- Fairies, pixies or whatever you choose to call them are all symbolic of the youthfulness that still lives deep within us all.
- Purity/Virginity: White is the color of purity, and a rose bud is a symbol youthfulness.
- It is elastin-rich, a quality which maintains the skin's elasticity, vitality and youthfulness.
- One of the more science-infused anti aging treatments on the market, their Age-Defying Wrinkle Serum uses Whole Marine Collagen molecules to hydrate your skin and restore some of its youthfulness.
- In their books, Carol Alt, Tonya Zavasta, and the Boutenko family each tell their stories of health problems cured and youthfulness achieved after following the raw food lifestyle.Advertisement