Youthfully sentence example
- But soft lasers energize the skin cells and greatly improve skin condition, making it more elastic, flexible and youthfully smooth.
- He endures the tedium of having to address his youthfully candid reaction to the Old Course with polite resignation.
- This youthfully feminine scent provides the wearer with a sense of exotic floral gardens.
- Keep Your Clothes Age-Appropriate: While dressing youthfully is welcome, shopping just in the juniors' section is not.
- middle-sized, youthfully slender man in gray SS uniform.Advertisement
- His maiden speech was youthfully fluent and dogmatic; but on its conclusion the orator was reminded with many compliments, by an honourable member, that he wanted six weeks of his majority, and consequently that he was amenable to a fine of £50o for speaking in the House.