Youth-hostel sentence example
- Luxury large holiday cottage to rent at youth hostel prices.
- Additional developments have included a youth hostel and glass-bottomed boat for aquatic interpretation.
- As if sensing she was some poor tourist, he dropped her off at a youth hostel located above a bar already teeming with people.
- Only a priest and the headmaster of a local youth hostel can stop the devilish deeds and save the burg from eternal damnation.
- We needed to pack our bags for 10.00 am when we would be leaving the youth hostel.Advertisement
- Remarkably, this is now Britain's grandest youth hostel.
- An uneventful journey brought us to the Youth Hostel in Glen Nevis at 7.30 pm.
- Remarkably, this is now Britain 's grandest youth hostel.
- Inclusive packages give personal bus service to the walk from YHA youth hostel accommodation.
- Backpackers may not have as much money invested in their tickets, and may be staying at a youth hostel instead of a five-star hotel, but a cancelled or delayed trip can still be expensive.Advertisement