Your-majesty sentence example
- Replying, Mr Adams admitted it, closing with the outspoken sentiment: " I must avow to your Majesty that I have no attachment but to my own country " - a phrase which must have jarred upon the monarch's sensibilities.
- Please do so, your Majesty.
- It has, Your Majesty.
- Our lives and property--take them, Your Majesty!
- I have been (as your majesty knoweth best) never author of any immoderate counsel, but always desired to have things carried suavibus modis.Advertisement
- To whomever Your Majesty commands.
- The people are still hoping to see Your Majesty again.
- Yesterday I learned that, despite the loyalty with which I have kept my engagements with Your Majesty, your troops have crossed the Russian frontier, and I have this moment received from Petersburg a note, in which Count Lauriston informs me, as a reason for this aggression, that Your Majesty has considered yourself to be in a state of war with me from the time Prince Kuragin asked for his passports.
- I raise fervent prayers to Heaven that the Almighty may exalt the race of the just, and mercifully fulfill the desires of Your Majesty.
- They are burning for the combat," declared this representative of the Russian nation, "and to prove to Your Majesty by the sacrifice of their lives how devoted they are...."Advertisement
- I deem it my duty to report to Your Majesty the condition of the various corps I have had occasion to observe during different stages of the last two or three days' march.
- When Kaliko again looked through his magic spyglass he exclaimed: Bad luck, Your Majesty !
- For that (if your majesty marketh it) taketh away or at least qualifieth the danger of the example; for that will be no man's case."
- When Kaliko again looked through his magic spyglass he exclaimed: " Bad luck, Your Majesty!
- It still depends on Your Majesty to preserve humanity from the calamity of another war.Advertisement