Your-honor sentence example
- I know how devoted to the precious Code and your honor you are, Gabriel.
- You haven't lost your honor.
- You've vindicated your honor.
- hark ye, you will avoid debt, and bear in mind that your honor is a sacred thing.
- Not like your honor!Advertisement
- I've lost my company, your honor.
- I am having the avenue swept, your honor.
- I heard, your honor, that a minister is coming to visit your honor.
- If you like, your honor!
- Let us go, your honor.Advertisement
- Yes, a Cossack, your Honor.
- Is the cabman to be discharged, your honor?
- Please step inside, your honor!
- And so rude, your honor!
- A sash is a great way to let everyone know of your honor and it's a wonderful keepsake for you to share with your children and grandchildren.Advertisement
- They shopped with you, helped write out invitations and even threw a wedding shower or bachelor party in your honor.
- He's a true champion for the underdog and will defend your honor at the drop of a hat.
- Have I offended your honor?