Yorkshire-terrier sentence example
- Fraser is one the smallest hearing dogs the Charity has ever trained, being a cross between a Yorkshire terrier and a toy poodle.
- Yorkshire terrier.
- Get complete information about dog breeder, puppy for sale, jack russell terrier, boston terrier and yorkshire terrier.
- Longer coated dogs like the Shih Tzu, or Yorkshire Terrier require extra brushing to keep their long tresses from becoming matted.
- Blow Dryers are essential for thick or long-coated breeds such as the Shih Tzu and Yorkshire Terrier.Advertisement
- Shih Tzu are small dogs, usually weighing in at ten to twelve pounds, but they are far more sturdy than a Yorkshire Terrier or a Maltese.
- Yes, 2006 marked the "Year of the Yorkie," as the tiny Yorkshire Terrier overtook the Golden Retriever and German Shepherd Dog in registration statistics to become the second most popular dog in the nation.
- Unlike the Chihuahua that comes in both short and long-haired varieties, the Yorkshire Terrier is only available as a long-haired dog.
- His dog, a Yorkshire Terrier named Nemo, also appears on the program.